Are you a Talanted Pest control specialist?
We are looking for the perfect person to become the newest member of an excellent team of technicians and office staff. You will need to be motivated, friendly and reliable, and have good foundation of knowledge in your trade. You will be working with a great team of qualified Technicians and office staff.
This position is NOT gender specific, so long as you match the requirements, you will be given an opportunity.
The Pestman Qld provides a comprehensive pest and Termite management systems with a genuine focus on providing excellent customer service through effective, friendly and safe methods throughout the Toowoomba and Darling Downs region.
Our services range from general pest control, Termites management systems and solutions, Pre/Post construction and Pre Purchase Inspections for our Domestic and Commercial customers.
The main duties for this role include, but will not be limited to:
- Domestic & Commercial Pest management services
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
- Customer service satisfaction
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships
To ensure your success in this role you must possess the following:
- Current Pest Control License with minimum 5, 6 & 18 and / or (8 & 10 if applicable)
- Current Manual Drivers License Essential
- Current Blue or White card preferred but not essential
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet set workloads
- High standard of verbal and legible written communication skills
- Must be well groomed, neat, tidy, reliable and punctual
- A team player with a genuine enthusiasm for their work
In return the following is on offer;
- Above Award Wages or salary package paid weekly
- Commissions package
- Mobile Phone package
- Safe reliable work vehicle with up to date equipment
- Addition training provided as required
- All legislative entitlements including super
- Paid Christmas break
Following initial phone interviews, a face to face interview will be arranged.